Our popular leases have fixed rates and flexible terms.
Leasing is very popular for professionals and it can be used for equipment, IT, furniture and refurbishments.
A lease is a rental agreement with fixed rates and flexible terms. It often provides improved tax efficiency and VAT benefits for a practice and this is why it is so popular.
The benefits to taking out a Lease with Performance Finance are:
- Improve your cash flow: A lease agreement is an example of a perfect solution for professionals who require equipment but don’t want to pay for it all in one go.
- Affordable and low risk: Our leasing agreements are flexible and have fixed rates, so they’re ideal for individuals who need an affordable, risk-free solution.
- Tax benefits: Leasing equipment often means improved tax efficiency for your business.
- VAT benefits: VAT is also spread over the term so for partially exempt businesses like Opticians this can be very advantageous.
- Replace or upgrade your equipment: One of the most significant benefits of a lease agreement is the ability to upgrade or replace your equipment either during the contract or at the end of the contract.
- Fixed Term: Unlike some others all our contracts finish after a specified term e.g. 3 years. They do not continue indefinitely.
- Up to 7 year term: We can provide terms from 3 months to 7 years.
- Competitive Rates: because we only deal with professionals our interest rates are highly competitive.
At the end of the fixed term ownership can be made available.
For Opticians in particular, there is often a compelling VAT benefit to leasing which can save you £1,000’s. Please ask for further details.
Our credit approvals are fast and easy, which allows our clients to concentrate on running their businesses.
(Performance Finance act as a credit broker and direct funder for both regulated and non-regulated hire/lease.)