Due to the expansion of our business we are looking to appoint two Sales Support Coordinators /Administrators to join our team based at our head office in Kettering.
The roles involve providing sales support to both designated Area Managers and customers so you’ll need experience of working in an office environment in an admin/sales support type role.
We’re looking for people with strong and highly accurate administrative skills, a good knowledge of I.T. systems, with the ability to work well under pressure.
We have a reputation for excellent and friendly customer service so we need you to have a polite and friendly telephone manner, be self-motivated and able to work to deadlines. Natural enthusiasm and a wish to learn, develop and improve is also sought after.
The main duties of the role will include:
- issuing & creating finance documentation for signature
- processing signed documentation for payment
- handling incoming telephone calls
- implementing and maintaining essential records
- generating reports for internal and external distribution
- sorting, responding to and filing correspondence
Above all you will have the ability to deal quickly and efficiently with clients, suppliers and and other staff enquiries
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
- 22 Days paid Holiday plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days after three years with the company
- Private Medical after completion of a 6 months probationary period
- Additional day off for your birthday
Starting salary of £18-20,000 p.a. depending on skills and experience.
Closing date 16th November 2018
To apply, please contact Stacey Pywell.
No recruitment agencies, thank you.